BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Does these foundation look cakey, if you know what I mean...1 Answers
  • Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
Judy V.
lompoc, ca
Love this foundation! I have dry skin and it works very well with my skin. Blends great and is a medium to buildable coverage.
Linda G.
Orlando, FL
The best foundation ever. It's apply very smothe and give you medium to full coverage. Stay on all day and look very natural .
Mikaila C.
I love this stuff, it matches my skin tone perfectly and lasts all day long. Definitely a must have in your makeup collection.
Patricia R.
Tampa, FL
MUFE HD foundation is a silky dream. The coverage is fantastic and the color selection is broad compared to some other brands.
Besse B.
This looks great in both daytime and in photos. does a great job of diffusing imperfections and has great build-able coverage.
Christine N.
Favorite foundation I've tried so far. Medium coverage but can be buildable. Color matches are great for both summer and winter
Jessica M.
Los angeles , CA
Review for: 125 Sand more...
This foundation feel so weightless I like how I can use this foundation on my airbrush but as in for me it ain't full coverage
Nadia I.
This foundation is amazing and gives you a flawless finish . This is great for an occasion with long hours . Worth every penny
Maggie F.
Used this for prom. Absolutely flawless coverage. Looked excellent in photos. No negative comments about this awesome product!!
Cassie Q.
Loved mine... Until I ran out! And then I looked it up and to replace it would be $40-$50.... Not on a college student budget.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon