BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Nicole S.
W Springfield, MA
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Love this foundation!! I wish it had more coverage to it but it blends well!! And it matches my olive skin almost perfectly
Raven B.
Parlin, NJ
I love this foundation but there is not exact color that matches my skin tone. It's either makes me look too light or red.
Brie M.
Love this medium/full foundation. Doesn't leave my skin feeling tachy or oily. Lasts all day long. Lays nicely on the skin.
Natalie M.
Literally just bought this from Sephora and the coverage is phenomenal. it's goes on so light and a little goes a long way.
Emily P.
Independence, KY
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is the foundation of all foundations. It leaves your skin truly flawless. It makes my skin look the best it ever has!
Christen C.
Candler
Ultimate favorite. Apply with brush or beauty blender. Perfect coverage light weight pump applicator in bottle is the best
Lesley G.
Amazing coverage and very light weight. Not heavy or greasy at all, love this foundation! I have the stick version as well
Sabrina L.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this foundation when I know I am going to take a lot of pictures. People always ask me what I foundation I use. Haha
Effa T.
Rochester
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Really like this foundation. Has a full coverage at covers any imperfections. I enjoyed the matte velvet due to my oil skin
Jazmine B.
Pomona, CA
The coverage of this foundation is pretty good. I think as long as you have a good pore filling primer you should be good!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.