BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Erica K.
Durant, OK
The BEST middle of the road coverage on the market. Goes on so smooth everything looks good over it and if looks flawless.
Jessica D.
Richmond , VA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is one of the best foundations I've used when I needed full coverage! Never cake-y but always gives a flawless finish!
Morgan H.
pittsburgh pa
This is a great foundation and it covers everything you need to cover. And I think a lot of people would like this one too.
Ellie T.
Corpus Christi, TX
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
I love this product. I feel like it's velvety smooth and it covers very very well. I use it more than any other foundation.
Effa T.
Rochester
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Really like this foundation. Has a full coverage at covers any imperfections. I enjoyed the matte velvet due to my oil skin
Sierra F.
Lawton, OK
My go to foundation! Perfect coverage and never cakey or oily. Don’t have to reapply and feels like a second layer of skin
Savanna F.
This foundation provides good coverage without irritating my skin; however it does tend to look a bit cakey in some areas.
Naomi G.
Round Rock, TX
Review for: 125 Sand more...
The hype is real people! This is my go to foundation! It's the one foundation i know will always look good no matter what!
Kaarin P.
I use this foundation exclusively. It’s high coverage but never looks caked or unnatural. I recommend it to all my friends.
Nicole S.
W Springfield, MA
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Love this foundation!! I wish it had more coverage to it but it blends well!! And it matches my olive skin almost perfectly
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.