BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • Does this foundation transfer or does it stay put ? I’m l...1 Answers
Iadyra M.
This has become my favorite foundation. It is light weight and doesn't make me break out and it looks so natural I love it
Effa T.
Rochester
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Really like this foundation. Has a full coverage at covers any imperfections. I enjoyed the matte velvet due to my oil skin
Evelyn S.
Chula Vista, CA
The best foundation for photoshoots. The coverage is amazing and the range of colors there is one safe for almost everyone.
Rachel E.
Gilbert, AZ
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
I thought this foundation was perfect color, feel and coverage. I love the dry down to matte and if feels light! Recommend!
Morgana N.
Aztec, NM
One of my very favorite foundations! Very light feeling, good coverage, not too thick, and doesn't sink into my fine lines!
linkesta s.
This is my number #3 after HudaBeauty and Fenty byRihanna
I would definitely want this for anytime
Looks so good at my skin
Karen A.
iowa
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Me gustan los productos de make up forever la malloria son muy buenos pero sigo muy triste por qué no me mandan ni una caja
elizabeth r.
Fort Bragg, NC
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
One of the best foundation I've ever used.it looks and feels good on the skin and looks like skin. It's a must have for me.
Erica K.
Durant , OK
The BEST middle of the road coverage on the market. Goes on so smooth everything looks good over it and if looks flawless.
Natalie M.
Literally just bought this from Sephora and the coverage is phenomenal. it's goes on so light and a little goes a long way.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon