BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Michelle  A.
Albuquerque , Nm
This is great make up! Does what is says. Last through out the day with minimal touch up. Looks great on videos and pictures
Rebecca W.
Audubon, PA
Love love this foundation works wonderful on the skin can't even tell you have foundation on so light and comfortable to wear
Shaelee G.
Shawsville, VA
Not like most foundation its really light and airy I'm really light skin and it maches my skin tone nicely it worth the price
Janessa A.
Wooster, OH
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Absolutely the best foundation I have ever tried nothing compares not even its dupe I've tried this foundation is flawless
Raven B.
Parlin, NJ
I love this foundation but there is not exact color that matches my skin tone. It's either makes me look too light or red.
Alexis H.
Chandler, AZ
I use this foundation whenever I do makeup for proms or homecoming. The foundation stays on and flawless the whole evening
Natalie M.
Literally just bought this from Sephora and the coverage is phenomenal. it's goes on so light and a little goes a long way.
Cecilia N.
National city, CA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
The make up forever make up its really good and great its perfect for every skin i think its great and its totally worthit
Christen C.
Candler
Ultimate favorite. Apply with brush or beauty blender. Perfect coverage light weight pump applicator in bottle is the best
Evelyn S.
Chula Vista, CA
The best foundation for photoshoots. The coverage is amazing and the range of colors there is one safe for almost everyone.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.