BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Brenda G.
McAllen
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Not too crazy about the HD make up I tried it for a while but my face is too oily for it. Would not recommend for oily face.
Livvy O.
Orestes, IN
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This was my favorite HD foundation & actually the first HD foundation that I had tried. I wish they hadn't discontinued it! 😢
Sulbey G.
Doral, FL
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Best foundation ever!! If you haven’t tried you should in love with it 😍😍!! Full coverage, smooth, light weight!! In love 😍 I
Miss C.
Los Fresnos, TX
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I got a simple a couple weeks ago and I was amazes how good this foundation is. Very light weight and won't seat on my pores.
Rebecca W.
Audubon, PA
Love love this foundation works wonderful on the skin can't even tell you have foundation on so light and comfortable to wear
Leslie S.
Hopkinsville , KY
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Works well with dry skin. Hardly any dry patches at all once this is applied. Very full coverage and it is very long lasting.
Shannon H.
Canonsburg, PA
Holy Grail foundation. I apply this with a damp beauty blender and it looks great. I have normal skin, and it lasts all day.
Taylor M.
Gainesboro
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Invisible Cover Foundation 120 Soft Sand 1.01 oz more...
This foundation is super natural with a medium to buildable full coverage it has a skin like finish an I highly recommend it!
Alexandra H.
Brandenburg, KY
This foundation works great with my combination skin. It's very buildable and works for both natural and full coverage looks.
MiaBella P.
Sherman, IL
Review for: 120 Soft Sand more...
This is good for photos. Not good for oily skin and all day wear. If you have oily skin make sure to get a good matte primer!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.