BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Shelby K.
Royersford, PA
This foundation is great in the summer. If used in winter it looks too dry. When I used this I didn't need a powder of it.
Katie K.
Las Vegas
Review for: 125 Sand more...
This was my favorite foundation before they changed the formula. Made my skin look so amazing and perfect and lasted all day.
Danielle H.
Newport News, VA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love the smoothness and over all matte finish of this foundation. I think for the price it is okay but just a little high.
Manda M.
Best foundation ever. It is very expensive, but you will understand and be satisfied with your purchase once you try it out!
Kelsey F.
Nashville, TN
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Great coverage with a light feel. no matter how much you put on, it doesn't look caked on. The foundation stays on all night.
Madison B.
Southaven, MS
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is great for under eye bags. I can cover mine up with this foundation. It is light too which I love. Not cakey like most
Miranda B.
Kailua, HI
I love this foundation. It's very light and natural looking. It has a semi dewy finish. This is my everyday day foundation .
Brenda G.
McAllen
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Not too crazy about the HD make up I tried it for a while but my face is too oily for it. Would not recommend for oily face.
Monnay B.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Good product that is light and is build-able. Hard for me to find my exact color. There is not a lot of colors to choose from
Ashley P.
This foundation is beautiful! I love love it! I have had so many complements on it. It last all day! (Wearing it in picture)
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.