BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
carol f.
Walterboro, SC
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
This one did last all day for me but was only medium coverage. It did fade a bit around mt t zone but only after about 8 hours.
Tiffany D.
Atlantic, IA
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I love this product! It works amazing and is very comparable in quality to other, more expensive brands! I will buy this again.
Isabel O.
Love this foundation it really gives me a full coverage that I need for all my redness that I get and it stays for the hole day
Lannette M.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
My absolute favorite foundation ever. Perfect match for my skin tone and amazing coverage and stay. Never creases and not oily.
Judy V.
lompoc, ca
Love this foundation! I have dry skin and it works very well with my skin. Blends great and is a medium to buildable coverage.
Gina M.
Glendale, CA
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Love this foundation my all time favorite great coverage good price good smell good amount best if used with dam beauty blender
Cassie Q.
Loved mine... Until I ran out! And then I looked it up and to replace it would be $40-$50.... Not on a college student budget.
Brooke L.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Love this foundation! It looks great in pictures and goes on really smooth it is my favorite high end foundation when I splurge
Emily A.
Valparaiso, IN
Review for: 125 Sand more...
This is an amazing foundation. It does oxidize a little but it's my second favorite foundation to use when my favorite is out.
Marley W.
Hyden, KY
Lasts all night. Doesn't cling to dry spots. Great for dry skin. Mixes well with other foundations. Creamy, blends like butter.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.