BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • Does these foundation look cakey, if you know what I mean...1 Answers
Amber L.
Pittsburgh
This is my favorite foundation ever, it’s not streaky, it’s long lasting and it goes on very easily and cover well in one layer
Angelique M.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love this product. The pump and the way it's spreads over your face. Great layer and you can't see trough it. Love the color
Ashley H.
Cary, NC
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation is great. I used it for years until I wanted to find something cheaper. It works very well and is full coverage
Anjali M.
Mclean, VA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is definitely in my top 5 foundations. It's not too pricey but you get what you pay for. Great coverage and blends easily
xaviera r.
Montgomery Alabama
Purchased at: Sephora
Love it make a perfect match to my skin is not too heavy and I dont feel so cakey on the face it dont run out and stay all day
Florceleste G.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Love using this foundation for when I’m going to take pictures. It’s great for photography cause it doesn’t have a flash back.
Brooke L.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Love this foundation! It looks great in pictures and goes on really smooth it is my favorite high end foundation when I splurge
Tiffany D.
Atlantic, IA
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I love this product! It works amazing and is very comparable in quality to other, more expensive brands! I will buy this again.
Taylor G.
Pace, FL
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Thus foundation is definitely medium coverage but you can build it up to full coverage easily. It also photographs very nicely.
Catherine C.
This Foundation is life! I absolutely love the amount of coverage I get, without it looking cakey. It also photographs amazing!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon