BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Debbie G.
Alpine, AL
I love this foundation! The coverage is amazing and blends so well. It lasts through my work day even without a setting spray.
Kacee M.
CAMDEN, SC
A good foundation, especially when taking pictures, just doesn't work well with my skin at all. I do not care for this product.
Judy V.
lompoc, ca
Love this foundation! I have dry skin and it works very well with my skin. Blends great and is a medium to buildable coverage.
Kimberly W.
Three Rivers, MI
Review for: 125 Sand more...
It's okay. The lightest shade still didn't quite match. May have better luck with the new formula. I'll have to give it a try.
Courtney J.
Toledo, OH
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Most full coverage foundation I've ever used! It blurs away every blemish and imperfection and lasts all day with no oily look.
Isabel O.
Love this foundation it really gives me a full coverage that I need for all my redness that I get and it stays for the hole day
Katherine M.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I really like this foundation! The light feel is great and the coverage is good too! I highly recommend this liquid foundation!
Mikaila C.
I love this stuff, it matches my skin tone perfectly and lasts all day long. Definitely a must have in your makeup collection.
carol f.
Walterboro, SC
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
This one did last all day for me but was only medium coverage. It did fade a bit around mt t zone but only after about 8 hours.
Jessica S.
Conroe , TX
I have this foundation ! It works well with my skin type and I try not I use it just because I use it when I go somewhere nice
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.