BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
đź–¤Laonnie M.
Miami, AZ
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I do like this foundation I feel this it was over hyped. It's not buildible like it advertises but it does take away my redness.
Miranda B.
Maryville, TN
This is a very natural and flawless finish. I would recommend using a face primer with this to make it last longer. Def worth it!
Patricia R.
Tampa, FL
MUFE HD foundation is a silky dream. The coverage is fantastic and the color selection is broad compared to some other brands.
Elissa S.
Katy, TX
This product works pretty good, they have a nice variety of colors to match to, and it isn't a super heavy feeling foundation.
Emily A.
Valparaiso, IN
Review for: 125 Sand more...
This is an amazing foundation. It does oxidize a little but it's my second favorite foundation to use when my favorite is out.
Angelique M.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love this product. The pump and the way it's spreads over your face. Great layer and you can't see trough it. Love the color
Jessica M.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: 125 Sand more...
This foundation feel so weightless I like how I can use this foundation on my airbrush but as in for me it ain't full coverage
Erika G.
Elsa, TX
The best makeup for pictures and gives such a great healthy look. This foundation never gets too Camry and that is what I love
Mallory w.
Verona, NJ
Love this stuff! One of my daily foundations. It blends like a dream and gives me a flawless face and looks awesome in photos.
Cassie Q.
Loved mine... Until I ran out! And then I looked it up and to replace it would be $40-$50.... Not on a college student budget.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.