BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Carla E.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Love it. Plus it makes it look like you don't have on any make up. I love this brand all the way around and will try it anytime.
Park J.
Los Angeles, CA
Use with concelar it covers everything looks clean and flawless and not dry the color beige was right shade it just look perfect
Brandi F.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Good foundation. Just not my favorite could be because I didn't get color matched correctly. I didn't think it was full coverage
Miranda B.
Maryville, TN
This is a very natural and flawless finish. I would recommend using a face primer with this to make it last longer. Def worth it!
Katrina G.
Eugene, OR
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Great coverage, buildable coverage without being cakey, the shade was perfect. I have oily skin and this wore nicely all day long
Gladys P.
I like it, not the best but it really acomplishes its job, is light and smooth on your face, i appreciate that it has like a pump
Alli P.
Stronghurst, IL
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I like the formula of this product but have struggled matching the color perfectly. It leaves a nice finish and is long lasting.
Candice w.
Fairfield, OH
Great foundation. Good coverage. Very lightweight on the face. I personally liked the old formula better but this one is not bad.
Keishla R.
Cranston, RI
Review for: 125 Sand more...
This is my favorite foundation right now. Gives me great coverage, feels natural and my skin looks great. I totally recommend it!
Ashley F.
mesa, AZ
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
love this makeup.if you like this you'll love the I'd foundation stick they have. it's easier to apply. I love this whole brand.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?