BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Aliyah L.
Sparks, NV
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Easy to apply and blend. Doesn't wear long. And falls into cracks and smile lines. Overall healthy glow just don't like it creases
Vrinda P.
Bogalusa, LA
I have sensitive skin and break out easily. With this I haven't not had any problems. It is a great match for my skin tone as well.
Harronisha C.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this Fondation It's oil free and with the right primer last all day for me. the coverage is medium and you can build it up.
Amanda C.
Newton, NC
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Wasn't very impressed by this foundation. Barely any coverage there. Would be very great for someone who wants a natural finish.
irene l.
Long Beach, CA
I love this product because of the full coverage and adorable price. It doesn't feels heavy on my skin and look so natural glow.
Miranda B.
Maryville, TN
This is a very natural and flawless finish. I would recommend using a face primer with this to make it last longer. Def worth it!
Yvonne J.
This is a great product for full coverage..application is easy and it's not every caky like others.i suggest this for most people
đź–¤Laonnie M.
Miami, AZ
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I do like this foundation I feel this it was over hyped. It's not buildible like it advertises but it does take away my redness.
Chanel R.
Staten Island, NY
Best foundation ever! Natural to matte finish depending on what you're going for. Never gets "cakey". Perfect for picture taking.
Rosie O.
Hudsonville, MI
My favorite foundation. I use this everyday for flawless looking skin. I have combo skin and this does the job perfectly for me.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.