BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Kim G.
Arkansas
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
I love Makeup Forever! This foundation has buildable coverage, and will not sit heavy on your skin. I like to use this with a primer.
Jennifer o.
Dalton, GA
This foundation is the best! I most certainly recommend it! It gives you a smooth finishing touch and is really great at covering up!
sophia z.
Buffalo, Ny
Love this product. Great buildable coverage with a natural dewy finish. The newer Ultra HD is great too since they reformulated it.
Naomi J.
Bel Air, MD
This is my favorite foundation. Great color matching with excellent coverage and all day wear. Its fantastic and worth every penny.
Bianca R.
Irving, Tx
Yes yes and yes. They did reformulate it. I didn't try the original but the ultra hd is good for a everyday use with medium coverage
Kim C.
Great Neck, NY
It's one of my favorite it's definitely all year long wearable so
Love to buy it again anyways thought it was great for my face and more
jennifer w.
Port Richey, FL
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I didn't absolutely love this product! It did not last very long on me and it would begin to bubble up and come off around my nose!
Kara W.
Broken Arrow
It is a good foundation if you are wanting something light. It is light coverage, which is what i like to wear during the day.
Ahniyah C.
I like pretty much all Make Up For Ever products and I love this one too. It provides a lightweight feeling but still full coverage
Marissa G.
Albuquerque, NM
I love it! Its the best foundation it stays on a long time and looks flawless on your skin all day and doesn't crease! Its amazing
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?