BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Riley C.
Clarksville, TN
I have normal to oily skin and this foundation is good for my oily girls! It applied well and I liked how it wore throughout the day!
Irma C.
I really like this foundation. It covers very well and is very light at the same time. Doesn't accumulate on the pores as others do.
Leydy C.
Bronx, NY
Review for: 128 Almond more...
So I tried this one and am very pleased with it. It's just enough to even out my skin without looking like I loaded up on foundation
Michelle H.
Roslyn, NY
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Most amazing foundation ever! Makes my skin look flawless and so so easy to apply! Covers up all my pimples and looks great on camera
Miranda K.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I really liked this foundation, the coverage was really good and this formula looked great in photos. It’s my go to for major events!
Kristian D.
Chalmette, LA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
So far this is the only foundation ive come to like and be able to put on my face without it oxidizing or clinging to my dry patches
Linsey G.
puyallup, WA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Make up forever is a really great formula! It is super long wearing and goes on super smooth! The over all finish is truly beautiful
Ashley P.
Round lake, IL
Great foundation, but not my favorite. It's a little too thick and doesn't stay on too well. At least my skin. Since it's more oily.
Brittany A.
Corona, CA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I absolutely HATE this foundation, it makes my skin look greased and oiley and it oxidizes about two shades darker a few hours later
Mayra M.
Long Beach , CA
Absolutely love this it's my number one product that I use for my foundation#bestof2015 I love the fact it lives me looking flawless
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.