BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • Does these foundation look cakey, if you know what I mean...1 Answers
Luz B.
Bronx, NY
Review for: 125 Sand more...
best foundation out on the market its an oldie but a goodie always catch my self going back to it and it should never change formula
Brittany J.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is not my color. But the foundation was great. I'm oily so it wasn't a perfect match for me but overall it's a great foundation.
Carly S.
Bristol , PA
I am in love with this foundation. My skin is so dry and this helps. It doesn't feel heavy or make my face look cakey. I am obsessed.
leighann e.
RUSKIN, FL
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I like this product very much i think it does an excellent job on what its suppose to do i love this product very much i got at ulta
Ariana C.
Puyallup
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Medium coverage, but can build to full coverage. The consistency is liquidy. Feels great on my face. And great for dry and oily skin.
Kim G.
Arkansas
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
I love Makeup Forever! This foundation has buildable coverage, and will not sit heavy on your skin. I like to use this with a primer.
Lauren G.
My favorite foundation of all time! Medium to full coverage, easily buildable. Feels great on the skin and provides flawless results.
Jennifer o.
Dalton, GA
This foundation is the best! I most certainly recommend it! It gives you a smooth finishing touch and is really great at covering up!
Brianna P.
Posen, IL
I had gotten the stick version but I'm sure I would have loved this just as much! I'm willing to buy again but also want to explore.
Mayra M.
Long Beach , CA
Absolutely love this it's my number one product that I use for my foundation#bestof2015 I love the fact it lives me looking flawless
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon