BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Khandeece L.
Coral Springs, FL
WONDERFUL foundation!!! This is literally my holy grail for foundation. Such a smooth finish and flawless blending. Definitely a go to!
Jenny J.
Manassas, VA
I liked the foundation, but it didn't really have a long wear time. I have oily skin, so it kind of made my skin look a little oilier.
Michele M.
Tarrytown, NY
Hands down the best foundation with great staying power - even on the hottest summer days. Also, it hides my acne scars and dark spots
Crystal A.
Don’t really like the formula at allll and the coverage are really bad and u can’t take pics in it because you can tell your wearing it
Andrea V.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Very full coverage, beautiful finish, blends amazing, matte finish, lasts all day and all night I would definitely recommend to anyone
Sarah T.
San Francisco, CA
My favorite full-coverage foundation I've ever used! It's pricey, but well worth it. It makes me skin look so smooth and stays all day!
Ilayda S.
Ithaca, NY
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Color matches pretty well. Lasts a long time, also because I don't use foundation that often. Good for dry skin. Not very matte finish
My V.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Great foundation with builds le coverage. Wore throughout the day and i tend to get oily on my t zone. I would recommend this product.
Jackie C.
Brownsville, TX
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
This is one of my favorites foundation I have ever used, I love the coverage and quality ,it's amazing and I would recommend definitely
Rachel B.
Ambler, PA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I received this item in my Ipsy subscription and like to a lot. The price is a little high for me so I do not know if I will purchase.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.