BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Holli K.
San Marcos, CA
Honestly, at first I loved this product. After a while it starts to make your skin feel gross and the foundation breaks up quite a bit.
Rachel B.
Ambler, PA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I received this item in my Ipsy subscription and like to a lot. The price is a little high for me so I do not know if I will purchase.
Gladys H.
Phoenix, AZ
I love the big great color selection! I would recommend this for people who like a full coverage it can cake up if you don't blend quickly
Morgan P.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love the coverage I get from this product. It matches my skin so well. I do get a little broke out from it tho. But I will buy again
Katie C.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Natural finish not soo expensive like some other foundations and good range of colors I’ve bought it multiple times and will repurchase
samarra c.
Deltona, FL
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I also have tried this foundation and it was so amazing . 10 out of 10 . this foundation was great long wearing ceaseless and beautiful
Kathryn F.
Baton Rouge , LA
Wonderful. Looks great. Feels great. Pretty good price point. My only complaint is the staying power. I have others that hold up better
Miriam B.
Madison, WI
Perfect everyday foundation. Makes the skin look flawless. Though I wish it was a bit more dewy as after a few hours my skin looks dry.
Sophia G.
W Valley City, UT
This foundation is one of my go to foundations! The only thing i have a problem is ....wish they made the bottle a little more bigger!
Mackenzie W.
Windsor Heights
I was referred to this product at Sephora. It’s a perfect match for my olive/yellow skin tone. It has great coverage and is buildable.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.