BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Stephanie S.
I received this sample in my SephoraPlay Play! Box. It has a nice, light coverage which is perfect for summer. It is long lasting & the light/medium shade matched me pretty well.
Julia M.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Not my favorite foundation. Doesn't blend well and isn't the matte I was looking for. Too heavy for every day use and drys my skin out. Wouldn't buy again. Definitely not my favorite make up forever product.
TIANA M.
WORCESTER, MA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I like this foundation. It has ok coverage and leaves a nice finish. The only things I am not liking are how watery it is and the price. For how much I spent you can get a better product. I don't recommend this.
Bailey A.
Cloverport, KY
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I used this for my senior pictures and it is a lot lighter than my normal foundation, but made me look more natural. It covered all my red spots on my face and made me look flawless, I love this foundation.
Corey M.
Albuquerque
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Ugh, makeup forever is totally my favorite! I have combination skin type and this is the best for that! Plus, hello it’s super long lasting and totally covers up my redness and pesky blemishes! A must need!
alyssa r.
fort wayne
There are so many shades of this foundation, i have extremely fair skin and this was the only foundation that i could find that would match my skin, look good, and not oxidize! it applies easily and looks great. Also has really good coverage.
Rosie B.
wilmington , DE
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
I love this so much !!! But if you are a full coverage kind of girl i do not recommend, it is a sheer coverage but still looks great , good for everyday natural going out look for anyone interested!!!!!!!
Kaylea C.
Corpus Christi, TX
This is one of my favorite foundations and it’s a very full coverage and very easy skin type it’s not heavy but it’s not completely lightweight and good for all skin types I would definitely buy this again
Kathryn S.
Detroit, MI
So I actually got a sample of this in the mail. Never used this brand always wanted to though. WOW I was really impressed it fit me nice didn’t look caked smelled pretty decent. It blended out beautifully.
Kayla M.
Monongahela, PA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love this foundation for photos. It looks flawless with no flash back . However it doesn’t stay on my oily skin for very long . After about four hours it slides right off and separates and looks patchy .
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.