BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Han S.
Not the best foundation or the worse. It was not full coverage on my face. I feel if it was full coverage I would have given it a 5 star.
Julie M.
Fresno, CA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
My current foundation, and ive got to say! Best foundation ever! Long lasting, natural finish, and great coverage. So blendable as well.
Joslin C.
Redford, MI
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation has amazing coverage! I love to use this because it does not make your face look caked, it feels very light in the skin.
Ana P.
The only foundation I will ever use. I love how smooth it feels on your face and it is so light and helps to give you that flawless look!
Mica S.
Reseda, CA
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I love using this especially when I have to take pictures! It looked so flawless! And must I say it looks really HD. I love this so much!
Ashley W.
Dayton, TX
Great coverage and a little goes a long way. I just wish it was less expensive...especially when I buy two colors for different seasons.
Erin C.
South Bend, IN
Review for: 125 Sand more...
This is the best foundation I have ever used. It has such a flawless finish. I barely have to use any concealer as my skin looks so nice.
TARRANUM C.
Lombard, IL
This the my favorite foundation ever. I use it all the time. It gives you the most perfect and lightweight coverage. Highly recommended!
Melanie C.
Chattanooga, TN
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is my all-time favorite foundation it looks so good and blend so well absolutely worth the money hands-down favorite foundation ever
Samantha R.
Fullerton, CA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I've used this foundation in the past and it goes on smoothly. I bought mine at Sephora. They have a good range of colors to choose from.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.