BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Maria  M.
Howell, NJ
I didn't really care for this foundation. I felt like it sat on top of my skin and was very noticeable. The coverage was also too light.
Alexandra C.
Mcallen, TX
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
i’ve been using this foundation on and off for years and i always go back to it because it’s so good for dry skin and never lets me down.
carlie m.
I love the look of this foundation on my skin. It gives medium coverage for me.. but the bad thing is, that it doesn't last at all on me.
Jhennifer B.
Amazing foundation, very nice on the skin and long lasting. I completely recommend, I just bought it and I love how it looks on my skin.
Natasha P.
Lightweight foundation with great coverage! Medium coverage that is buildable. Very natural finish. Highly recommended and buying again.
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
Love this foundation even for my oily skin it keeps me flawless and oil free long lasting smooth look ! Sephora is where I purchased mine
Deanna D.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love this foundation. It gives you perfect skin every time you use it. You know exactly how it will apply every time. It lasts all day!
Yenifer G.
Favorite foundation so far, love the finish and specially the coverage.. I use the ultra hd now and I like it as much as the old version.
Cheri B.
Ashburn, VA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Makeup Forever HD is a great full coverage foundation. I definitely recommend it to those looking for a full coverage liquid foundation.
tricia W.
Lowell, MA
i love this foundation. it has great coverage and it sits on the skin beautifully. it is very expensive though so i no longer purchase it
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.