BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Does this foundation transfer or does it stay put ? I’m l...1 Answers
Joslin C.
Redford, MI
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation has amazing coverage! I love to use this because it does not make your face look caked, it feels very light in the skin.
Rachel S.
Greer, SC
I liked this foundation. I found it easy to blend and the shade range was good however I thought it would have more coverage than it did.
Deanna D.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love this foundation. It gives you perfect skin every time you use it. You know exactly how it will apply every time. It lasts all day!
Erika G.
Seattle, WA
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
My favorite go to foundation. It can be light to full coverage very effortlessly. I love the satin finish it gives off. Packing is nice.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Foundation goes on great! Smooth coverage that does not break out my sensitive skin. It also has a great dewy finish and lasted all day.
Yenifer G.
Favorite foundation so far, love the finish and specially the coverage.. I use the ultra hd now and I like it as much as the old version.
Kristal R.
El paso, TX
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
MAKE UP FOR EVER Ultra HD Foundation these are amazing for hd pictures, it looks so natural on the face, and it lasts forever!
Han S.
Not the best foundation or the worse. It was not full coverage on my face. I feel if it was full coverage I would have given it a 5 star.
Julie M.
Fresno, CA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
My current foundation, and ive got to say! Best foundation ever! Long lasting, natural finish, and great coverage. So blendable as well.
Ana P.
The only foundation I will ever use. I love how smooth it feels on your face and it is so light and helps to give you that flawless look!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon