BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation Is this fo...2 Answers
  • Does these foundation look cakey, if you know what I mean...1 Answers
  • Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
Henessys G.
I tried this after a makeup artist recommended it to me but I wasn’t much of a fan. It did crease on my nose area. It did feel a big weightless.
hilary c.
Dallas, TX
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love this product because it doesn't settle into fine lines/wrinkles. The only reason I don't buy this more often is because it is pricey!
Brittany M.
Seymour, IN
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I really like how this foundation covers and applies... For about an hour then it looks patchy on my skin and builds up in random places weirdly
Maggie J.
Berea, KY
Review for: 115 Ivory more...
I love this foundation. It looks flawless on my skin. I never have any concerns with how it looks or if the coverage is enough. It is beautiful.
Nata S.
new york
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
One of my all time favorite foundations! Such a nice dewy look and is super minimal. Keeps me fresh faced and last a while. No complaints at all
Annette B.
Greenwood, IN
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I've got this in a couple sub boxes and really loved the formula! A tad bit watery but offers full coverage! The price was good compared to most.
Krystal T.
Bronx, NY
I'm obsessed with this foundation leaves my skin flawless and it doesn't give a flash back when you take photos at nights that was my only worry
Emily K.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve been using this foundation for over a year now and love it! It goes on well, easily buildable and the color match process was easy and fast
Stephanie L.
N Las Vegas, NV
This foundation covers up everything and anything! Ive used it to cover up bruises and tattoos! Using a primer before and powder after help too!
Brandy S.
Leesburg, FL
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is some of the best foundation I’ve ever used it has great coverage it’s light weight and it blurs all your imperfections highly recommended
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon