BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Molly D.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Easy to apply for a beginner and blends really well. Only thing is I have very dry skin and sometimes the foundation will show in the creases.
Andrea D.
La mejor para fotos o alguna ocasión especial, deja la piel limpia luminosa un poco costosa pero vale totalmente la pena. La volvería a comprar
jennie A.
springfield, IL
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Makeup forever is always a go to brand for me! This high-definition liquid concealer goes on light and smooth! It looks great and blends well!!
mattia k.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
my clients LOVE this foundation! looks great on the skin. looks flawless and photo ready! price is reasonable because the product is fantastic!
Mariza M.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is my go to foundation for going out!! Absolutely love the coverage and how your skin looks after applying. My skin looks like porcelain.
Dyani M.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Love this foundation especially since i don’t wear too much makeup everyday. It builds nicely but still looks like your skin so it’s not cakey.
Jeezus N.
South Bend, IN
I LOVED THIS FOUNDATION SO MUCH. So blendable, coverage was amazing, and it did not feel caky. Very light weight. The color match was perfect.
Jennifer |.
Boise, ID
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
The best foundation, hands down! I've been using it for years and my skin loves it. I love that you can layer for a natural to concealed look.
Brittany S.
Cowen, WV
Such a nice foundation. I have dry skin and it's lightweight to where it does cling to my dry spots. Not full coverage but it's perfect for me.
Sherita M.
Ozark, AL
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Thanks to sephora play box I have found the perfect foundation. It was easy to apply, lightweight and has the wearing your skin type of finish.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?