BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Leanne D.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This was the first full coverage foundation I ever bought forever ago. It does cake in dry spots, but I love the finish and the staying power.
Melina M.
Rochester, NY
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
LOVE THIS !!!!! this is a good full coverage foundation especially when you have large pours and have oily skin. THIS IS A MAKRUP LOVERS DREAM
Taylor R.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Not my shade but this is the best foundation I have ever tried. It didn't break me out and didn't feel heavy like other ones like Estee Lauder
Nicole B.
Vancouver , Wa
I wanted to like this more, but I felt like it made my skin dry. And I felt like it made my skin look really dry and almost flakey. Not for me.
Jocelyn D.
Perris, CA
Ugh I love this foundation it's so comfortable I have combination skin some times I can get really oily in the tea zone area but still enjoy it
Daisy H.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Really enjoy the application of this foundation. It's definitely a medium to full coverage on me but I like how it looks natural and not cakey
Christina F.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Amazing full coverage foundation that doesn't feel heavy or cakey. Flawless finish and looks even better over primer and well moisturizer skin.
Mariza M.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is my go to foundation for going out!! Absolutely love the coverage and how your skin looks after applying. My skin looks like porcelain.
Teka B.
This is good for light coverage on my Jon breakout days. I have oily skin so I use a matte primer to tame the shine underneath this foundation.
Brittany S.
Cowen, WV
Such a nice foundation. I have dry skin and it's lightweight to where it does cling to my dry spots. Not full coverage but it's perfect for me.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.