BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • Does these foundation look cakey, if you know what I mean...1 Answers
Rosa C.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Great foundation. Good coverage and has a really nice finish. Paired with a good primer it really looks HD. Great range of shades to choose from.
Jennifer W.
I love it this product. It goes on smooth, dries matte, and is full coverage. It stays put throughout the day even though i have very oily skin.
Brittany M.
Seymour, IN
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I really like how this foundation covers and applies... For about an hour then it looks patchy on my skin and builds up in random places weirdly
Sarah M.
Dallas , TX
It's hard to find foundation that complements my pale skin tone and freckles, but this works wonders. Covers beautifully and stays well all day.
Ericka U.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Love the product I love the finish I love how HD it really does make my skin look it's definitely pricey so I don't buy often but I did enjoy it
Marcia M.
Honestly just didn't work for me. It made my makeup look gross after a short time. I really wanted to like it but it didn't look good on dry skin
Yazmin S.
Woodburn, OR
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation has good coverage. I enjoyed this foundation it has a flawless finish but the color selection can improve, overall I recommend it
Wendy M.
San Antonio, TX
One of my favorites!!!! It makes my skin look so flawless! It's so easy to apply with my beauty blender! It stays in place and is full coverage.
Nata S.
new york
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
One of my all time favorite foundations! Such a nice dewy look and is super minimal. Keeps me fresh faced and last a while. No complaints at all
Marisela G.
Columbus, GA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation is great one of the first foundations I tried and feel in love with it. Covered all my imperfections and didnt feel cakey at all.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon