BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Sam L.
Baldwin, NY
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love this foundation. I was able to find a very very close shade to my own. Also, I am partial to light, thin liquid foundation and this is it.
Hannah Q.
Bethalto, IL
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Literally obsessed with this foundation! I love how weightless this is and how you can build your coverage. By far my favorite liquid foundation!
Kara K.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is one of my favorite foundations. It comes in my shade which is extremely fair. It's not drying and works well at evening out my skin tone.
Amanda O.
Mokena, IL
The color range on this foundation can't be beat. The coverage is great, although it can be a bit drying. Be careful if you have any flaky areas.
Cathrine L.
Clyde, TX
I think its pretty good. I think i mighr buy some more. I am in love with it. It goes good with my skin. It doesn't bother me. I really like it.
hilary c.
Dallas, TX
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love this product because it doesn't settle into fine lines/wrinkles. The only reason I don't buy this more often is because it is pricey!
Monika F.
weslaco,tx
I love this make up leaves my face looking nice! After I take it off it does not damage my face. I take pictures my face comes out flawless too.
Kimberly M.
Philadelphia, PA
So far my favorite foundation. minimal transfer, no bad flashback. the product goes on smooth and doesn't crease on me or settle into fine lines.
Brandy S.
Leesburg, FL
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is some of the best foundation I’ve ever used it has great coverage it’s light weight and it blurs all your imperfections highly recommended
Ria P.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
I kept hearing so many people rave about this foundation but I cant get myself to love it. It sticks to my dry patches and its not long lasting.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.