BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Carly H.
Broke me out every time I used it and also got patchy. I have dry skin and this is the worst foundation I have ever used and also most expensive
Sarah M.
Dallas , TX
It's hard to find foundation that complements my pale skin tone and freckles, but this works wonders. Covers beautifully and stays well all day.
Hannah Q.
Bethalto, IL
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Literally obsessed with this foundation! I love how weightless this is and how you can build your coverage. By far my favorite liquid foundation!
Ming-Li P.
Morrisville, PA
I wish they kept this around because there was nothing wrong with the he formula. I love this and the ultra hd, but I think I like this one more.
Kimberly M.
Philadelphia, PA
So far my favorite foundation. minimal transfer, no bad flashback. the product goes on smooth and doesn't crease on me or settle into fine lines.
Swati A.
Waltham, MA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Photographs to perfection.. make me look flawless. Not heavy or cakey on the skin. Its have natural finish which looks perfect in daylight or hd.
Madison H.
Cottondale, AL
SO AMAZING, looks like skin, good coverage. i would recommend this to ANYONE I've used this for years and i will never go back. worth every penny
Jennifer W.
I love it this product. It goes on smooth, dries matte, and is full coverage. It stays put throughout the day even though i have very oily skin.
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
Beautiful foundation has a nice Demi matte finish and full coverage!! The he is supposed to be good for pictures but I can't tell the difference
Lindsey S.
Springdale, AR
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Great coverage. I have oily skin and my skin did very well with it. Wide variety of color options. Price is reasonable for the amount of product.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.