BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Does these foundation look cakey, if you know what I mean...1 Answers
  • Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
Alyson S.
Whitehall, OH
This is my everyday foundation, medium coverage that is buildable to full coverage! I love the color selection, tons of shades!!! Overall great product
Janette L.
Adelanto, CA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Favorite foundation in the whole wide world literally it leaves a flawless look on your face that you hardly need to do anything else after u apply it
Kaitlyn R.
Glasgow, KY
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I dont have this exact color but this is the perfect foundation. I do not use it for an every day look but when i go out. its perfect for my oily skin
Elizabeth D.
Piqua, OH
I know a lot of people that love this and I just can't. I feel like it doesn't give enough coverage and almost looks greasy on me. And I have dry skin.
Kelli G.
New Brighton, MN
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Definitely full coverage. This foundation will cover any blemish. However, it doesn't feel nice on my face-it feels cakey and I don't wear much of it.
Megan M.
Stanardsville, VA
I bought this hoping it would work with my dry skin and it did. It went on smoothly and gave me great coverage. I love it i will definitely repurchase
Laura K.
Lexington, KY
This is my go to foundation. It's a medium to full converge. It last all day for me with no touch ups. I use the smash box oil free primer underneath.
Pia G.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is an incredibly layerable foundation that wears beautifully and still lets me feel like I have very little makeup on. I just wish it had an SPF.
Destiny H.
This is one of my favorite foundations, when wearing it I really can't tell that it is even there. It covers up all my redness and blemishes perfectly.
Noelle K.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation is very lightweight and full coverage. One of my favorite foundations. Surely would recommend to people with combination and oily skin
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon