BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • Does these foundation look cakey, if you know what I mean...1 Answers
Brittany A.
Clinton, MA
LOVE this foundation! It goes on so smoothly and the 115 perfectly matches my hard to match fair skin tone. No orangey oxidation with this makeup!
Danni M.
Casa Grande, AZ
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I didn't use this color exactly but I can't find the color I did use. I did like this foundation and it's a great affordable price medium coverage!
Waleska T.
Orlando, FL
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Very good foundation. Great coverage. Medium to heavy coverage. Its buildable. I love this foundation doesnt leave my face feelunf cakey or heavy.
Jeanette C.
Very water which is what I like because it glides on easily, very smooth, born arable, and light weight. Skin looks flawless when taking pictures.
Yehudit M.
All time favorite high end foundation! I love the coverage and how easy it applies and stays on all day. I highly recommend but it is pretty pricey
Christina B.
Mount Airy, NC
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation deserves a million stars. It’s pricey but lasts a while and is SOOO amazing! Works so well on my dry skin and is so easy to apply.
Jessica H.
Caledonia, MN
Love this foundation. I switched from Bare Minerals and haven't regretted it at all. It lasts all day long with very good coverage and isn't heavy.
Karolina C.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Great packaging and color variety. For dry skin rather than oily, does dry matte but did not last long on my skin. Lightweight and great packaging.
Melissa K.
Pikeville, KY
This foundation is just awesome!! It covers and blends well..They also have a variety of colors to match any skin tone! Would highly recommend it!
Yolanda B.
Madrid
Review for: 125 Sand more...
The texture of this foundation is great. I normally like lighter ones, but this is amazing when I want a higher coverage. Totally in love with it.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon