BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • Does these foundation look cakey, if you know what I mean...1 Answers
Katie S.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
The is my go to foundation. It is light weight but also covers everything. The only e I have with it is it is not matte it is defiantly dewy finish.
Maeya T.
United States
This foundation is beautiful freshly applied, BUT after it oxidizes the foundation turns very ashy. It seems like the undertones are way too cool.
Cherise O.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this. It has a very pretty finish and offers a good shade range. Its not as matte as I would like my foundation but overall its pretty good.
jacey c.
Webster, TX
Perfect coverage just cracks a bit at my fine lines. Matches perfectly to my shade. Super light weight and easy to blend. Totally would recommend.
Katie L.
aurora, CO
I like this foundation, but I don't think it lasts long enough. I would buy it again but only if something changed and the formula lasted all day.
Megan P.
N Ridgeville, OH
Excellent full coverage but doesn't feel heavy on the face. lots of colors so it is easy to match to your skin tone. stays put and doesn't rub off.
Christina B.
Mount Airy, NC
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation deserves a million stars. It’s pricey but lasts a while and is SOOO amazing! Works so well on my dry skin and is so easy to apply.
Nadira B.
Brooklyn, NY
Very nice foundation, love that it very easy and looks natural on the skin, the only minus is plastic cap, that broke after few month of using it.
Adi L.
Walnut Creek, CA
Easy to apply, natural flawless finish. This was my first high end foundation, and I wore it on my wedding day. The color selection is phenomenal.
zena S.
Visalia, CA
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
I recommend this product to everybody. A little on the pricey side but gives you a full coverage. long lasting all day used it for my wedding song
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon