BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Maribel G.
West Chicago , IL
I've been trying new foundations lately and this is an okay foundation compared to others I've tried. I do like how it doesn't look caky on my skin.
Aracely C.
Love the coverage on the foundation. the one thing i dislike is the flashback when it comes to
photography. other than that, it's a good foundation.
Karolina C.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Great packaging and color variety. For dry skin rather than oily, does dry matte but did not last long on my skin. Lightweight and great packaging.
Samantha S.
Baton rouge, LA
This is by far one of the best foundations I have ever used. It has amazing staying power and amazing coverage. Also a bottle lasts me 6 months!!!
Gemarla B.
Jamaica, NY
Review for: 125 Sand more...
It feels very light on the skin, but still gives me coverage I want and need. A competitive brand compared to the other foundations in the market.
Molly C.
Ortonville , MI
Love this formula! They have so many great shades to choose from. Price is a little high but the the quality is worth it, gives an airbrushed look
Yekta M.
This foundation offers very good coverage of acne and scars. Skin tone looks even, and the coloring is not too yellow-y or too pink. Very good buy!
Natalie T.
Bronx, NY
Absolutely love this foundation! Looks great on camera and photographs! I use this on my clients and they always have great things to say about it!
Yehudit M.
All time favorite high end foundation! I love the coverage and how easy it applies and stays on all day. I highly recommend but it is pretty pricey
Morgan R.
Joplin, MO
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I honestly preferred the old formula this one doesn’t last as long. Still look good in photos tho. Doesn’t control oil so definitely need a primer
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.