BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • Does these foundation look cakey, if you know what I mean...1 Answers
IRIS L.
Falfurrias, TX
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation works really well. It’s not as much as a full coverage foundation I would say it’s more a medium but can be worked to a full coverage
Katie S.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
The is my go to foundation. It is light weight but also covers everything. The only e I have with it is it is not matte it is defiantly dewy finish.
Rebecca G.
Kingsville , TX
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Love. Love. Love. You def. have to try this foundation if you haven't yet. Love how it leaves me soon looking flawless all day w/o having to retouch.
Amber B.
Garland, TX
Just tried this foundation after getting matched at sephora, ive finally found a foundation that matches my skin tone perfectly and covers flawlessly
Maria M.
Port Neches, TX
Make up forever foundation is one of the best foundation I ever have. I would love to use this foundation. Foundation they does not give you Chris's.
. ..
I cannot rave about this enough! Best foundation!! I love it, it's light weight but can be built up for high coverage , I love the color ranges too!
Faith N.
Milaca, MN
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Loved how light this felt on my face, didn't feel cakey. I also feel it covers very well and left the oil to a minimum. Would buy this product again!
Ericka V.
I did not like this... It did not last even when I put primer on and it made my skin oily. I was hoping it was everything everyone said it would be.
Lindsay H.
Douglas, GA
Review for: 160 Golden Beige more...
My favorite foundation. Lightweight but has just the right amount of coverage. I have combination skin and this doesn’t dry me out or make me shiny.
J S.
Definitely pricey, but goes on smooth and gives great even coverage. A little bit goes a long way with this, so you don't need to use much product.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon