BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Roberta B.
Tempe, AZ
Love this foundation. A little pricey but definitely worth it. Can make my skin a little oily looking but I just use the HD powder a few times a day.
Lindsay H.
Douglas, GA
Review for: 160 Golden Beige more...
My favorite foundation. Lightweight but has just the right amount of coverage. I have combination skin and this doesn’t dry me out or make me shiny.
Catherine M.
This is a classic! I’ve only ever used samples, but loved them enough that this is definitely on my list of foundations to buy next time I run out :)
Hennessy E.
Anna, TX
This is my go to foundation every single day I love it and it's the best one I have used so far. I would recommend this to everyone great product!!!!
Jenn W.
Buffalo, NY
My all time favorite foundation. it is consider light to medium coverage. Gives a in credit natural finish that evens skin tone and feels breathable.
Sheena K.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I am not a fan of this foundation. I have oily skin and this foundation broke up on my oily skin. I think it's best if used by people with dry skin.
Erica L.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
One of the best foundations out there. It's feels great , it feels light like you have nothing on your skin. It's light coverage but can be layered.
Jenny G.
long beach
This was the first brand of makeup I started off using when I was learning how to do my makeup and till this day I find it to be the best foundation
Courtney E.
I love this foundation. It's one of the few that doesn't break me out and is pale enough for my skin! Its a nice matte finish and doesn't look cakey
Yesenia D.
San Diego, CA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation has amazing coverage while still looking like skin. The finish is very natural & it wears all day. It is lightweight yet heavy duty.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.