BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
Jude B.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Absolutely love this product! Have been using it for multiple years now and it feels amazing on my skin! I love that it lasts all day! Highly recommend!
Dena M.
San Jose, CA
It feels super light on my face no matter how much I use. It doesn't feel heavy or super oily; like my face is melting. Love the weight-free coverage :)
Emily M.
Independence
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
If you want a full coverage foundation but not one that's too cakey then I highly recommend this one. It feels light on your face and it lasts all night.
Li I.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
used it in a different shade, but love it, it goes on easy, and stays all day and it doesn't feel heavy on my skin. Also I don't break out when I use it.
Luz R.
Caldwell
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
A foundation that I’ve used for many years one of my favorites I love how easy it applies and how dewy it is I have combination skin so works really good
Elizabeta S.
A great medium to full coverage foundation that photographs really well. The shade selection is amazing and their newer improved formula is awesome too.
Kiara L.
Downey, CA
Love this foundation! Great formula, very creamy, blends very well, color matches perfectly. Does not look cakey. Dries semi matte. One of my favorites!
Jeanette R.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: 125 Sand more...
This foundation has great coverage. But it has more of a dewy finish, great for people with dry skin. I have oil skin and prefer more matte foundations.
joana r.
Hawaiian Gardens, CA
This foundation is one of the best foundations I've ever used. It's not heavy & it lasts so long, also it doesn't make your skin oily or clog your pores.
Morgan E.
Gastonia NC
Review for: 155 Medium Beige more...
Beautiful weightless and definitely high definition. I would buy this again in a heartbeat it’s great. Smooth, covers imperfections and it’s just great!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon