BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Julia G.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I wanted to like this but it didn’t work for me. I love this brand though. This was too heavy on my skin, but the color is lovely and it does wear well.
Kiara L.
Downey
Love this foundation! Great formula, very creamy, blends very well, color matches perfectly. Does not look cakey. Dries semi matte. One of my favorites!
Melissa V.
Culver City, CA

The color range is outstanding! From pale to deep cocoa! Perfectly paints skin without the heavy cakeyness. Found mine at Sephora! It's priced well too.
Jude B.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Absolutely love this product! Have been using it for multiple years now and it feels amazing on my skin! I love that it lasts all day! Highly recommend!
Maribeth P.
S Ozone Park, NY
Love it! !! It looks amazing on my skin and it lasts me all day...I also love the variety of colors it has...definitely good for all types of skin tones.
Li I.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
used it in a different shade, but love it, it goes on easy, and stays all day and it doesn't feel heavy on my skin. Also I don't break out when I use it.
Courtney R.
Sheridan, AR
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Decent coverage, goes on well but doesn't last like I'd like for it to. It's lightweight, good for dryer skin. I'm oily so it didn't say as well for me.
Heather P.
Griffin
This foundation is long wearing, does not cake, and leaves a beautiful texture to the skin. I wear through the gym on my lunch break. Never any problems.
Destiny N.
San Jose, CA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Coverage for this foundation is really good. I love how it doesn’t make me feel cakey, it feels pretty lightweight on the face. A little goes a long way!
Morgan E.
Gastonia NC
Review for: 155 Medium Beige more...
Beautiful weightless and definitely high definition. I would buy this again in a heartbeat it’s great. Smooth, covers imperfections and it’s just great!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.