BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • Does this foundation transfer or does it stay put ? I’m l...1 Answers
Daphnie B.
Sanford, NC
I love this foundation. It gives me such a skinlike finish but it is also sooo full coverage. It’s also not too heavy. I would definitely recommend this!
Sang K.
Wilmington, DE
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation offers such flawless coverage that it looks like your makeup has been airbrushed. I received a free sample from them and it blew me away.
Valerie P.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Not as full coverage as I would like, but if your going for a natural look this is your foundation. It is very lightweight long lasting and covers well.
Julia G.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I wanted to like this but it didn’t work for me. I love this brand though. This was too heavy on my skin, but the color is lovely and it does wear well.
Natalie D.
Murrieta, CA
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
This foundation is comparable to Mac's Studio Finish. I liked this formula better though. The finish is not as heavy. It was a bit less coverage though.
aLLy F.
Bristol, PA
This foundation was not good. Did not last all day. Would separate and oxidize. I was not happy with it. I tried the ultra hd and still more of the same.
Melissa V.
Culver City, CA

The color range is outstanding! From pale to deep cocoa! Perfectly paints skin without the heavy cakeyness. Found mine at Sephora! It's priced well too.
Kateryna S.
Woodridge, IL
I know it`s everybody favorite, anyhow not mine. I have combo skin and it`s look greasy with in few hours. I`ve tried it few times and just skipped on it
Ash S.
Austin, TX
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I like that you can control the coverage and achieve a different effect with amount. Downside is that it can feel waxy on your face and tough to get off.
Maribeth P.
S Ozone Park, NY
Love it! !! It looks amazing on my skin and it lasts me all day...I also love the variety of colors it has...definitely good for all types of skin tones.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon