BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Danielle D.
Commack, NY
The absolute best foundation in the world. There is nothing else to be said. The original and the ultra are amazing and I will never use another one again.
Shar J.
Gives a beautiful flawless look. It is creamy and not pastry. Goes on easily Does not cake or flake. Multiple blends so easy to find the right foundation.
Gwendoline B.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Amazing foundation! Skin looks flawless and photo friendly! Blends into skin effortlessly. Lasts ALL DAY! Love the coverage and perfect for all skin types.
Ash S.
Austin, TX
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I like that you can control the coverage and achieve a different effect with amount. Downside is that it can feel waxy on your face and tough to get off.
Julissa R.
Newark, NJ
I like the consistency and the color range but its nothing magical to me. i still have not found a foundation perfect for my dry skin with FULL coverage
Marilyn R.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
This foundation is super light weight and has the right amount of coverage and is perfect my type of skin which is combination. And is also long wearing
Ciara B.
Lakebay, WA
I just bought this foundation to try something new and I have to say that I really enjoy it! I love the coverage that it gives me and how long it wears.
Gina J.
Farmington, NH
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I love this foundation. I am able to build it to the coverage I like. I apply it with a buffing foundation brush and it leaves my skin looking flawless.
Excellent foundation. My current favorite atm. Gives you a medium coverage but you can build up to full. It's not matte which I prefer for my dry skin.
Ashley P.
Altoona , PA
Review for: MAKE UP FOR EVER HD Invisible Cover Foundation 120 Soft Sand 1.01 oz more...
Light weight formula that lasts all day.  Applies and blends easily.  Definitely worth the price!  Purchased at sephora- recommended
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.