BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Does these foundation look cakey, if you know what I mean...1 Answers
Alla A.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is my first makeupforever product and I love it so much! It's weightless foundation for nomakeupmakeup. Perfect color match. 40 colors to choose from.
Becca K.
Milwaukee, WI
Awesome foundation for photography! I have used this foundation in the last 2 weddings I had to stand up in and received oodles of compliments on my skin.
Janee' T.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is a medium to full coverage foundation. It makes my skin look very smooth and radiant. I haven't used this foundation too much but so far I like it.
rubi q.
Pharr, TX
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
This coverage is absolutely beautiful it looks so natural but beat? I had gotten samples of this and it hs become my next mission to buy this foundation!!!
Gwendoline B.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Amazing foundation! Skin looks flawless and photo friendly! Blends into skin effortlessly. Lasts ALL DAY! Love the coverage and perfect for all skin types.
Tiffany E.
I didn't think this gave me as much coverage as I would like and it caught on my dry patches. I would like to try it again now that I have better skin care
Annastazia U.
Germantown, MD
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Product has good application. My only con is that the caps crack and fall off easily. As a makeup artists this is something hard to travel with in my kit.
Danielle D.
Commack, NY
The absolute best foundation in the world. There is nothing else to be said. The original and the ultra are amazing and I will never use another one again.
Araceli O.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Can I just say I loveeeeeeee this foundation!! It has the best coverage last all day applies smoothly I just love this foundation one of my top favorites!
Taylor M.
Adrian, MI
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Love love this foundation! Give excellent coverage! You don’t need a tone of product and it blends great with the many different shades they have to offer!
Kayla L.
I have very uneven and very oily skin is this a good foundation?
Sulenur K.
Istanbul, Turkey
I have been looking for a foundation that's not too cakey, looks natural and prevents decent amount of coverage for oily skin, do you guys think I should buy it?
Breana B.
Pasadena, TX
I been looking for a good set of foundation that will hide everything good and last long, is this good and worth buying ?
pamela r.
Kentwood, MI
I've been looking for a new foundation. I use Mac right now but I wanted to try something new. How is this one as far as coverage goes ?
Michelle D.
Addison, TX
Which foundation do you think is better? Make Up Forever HD or Make Up Forever Mat Velvet?

Amazon