BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • Does this foundation transfer or does it stay put ? I’m l...1 Answers
Araceli O.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Can I just say I loveeeeeeee this foundation!! It has the best coverage last all day applies smoothly I just love this foundation one of my top favorites!
Stephanie M.
Virginia Beach, VA
Coverage is medium to heavy but when you apply it doesn't look cakey at all. It is also pretty matte so if you like a matte foundation this one is for you!
Tori M.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
LOVVVEEE this foundation. It isn’t full coverage but it leaves a beautiful natural finish. They have so many shades so its pretty much for all skin colors.
Mariana M.
Los Angeles, Ca
I use this foundation every single day! The coverage is light to medium but definitely build able. It is perfect for combo skin like mine and lasts all day
Justine D.
Carson, CA
5star for the old formula of this! Makes my skin smooth, blurs out pores and makes my skin look flawless! Does not make my skin oily and stays a long time!
Dayla C.
This is the best liquid foundation I have ever used. It has amazing coverage and seems to melt into my skin. Unfortunately it is way out of my price range.
Jess F.
Harwich, MA
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
This is my foundation. I'll never use another. 'My skin looks perfectly airbrushed and awesome. It's long lasting and goes on even. It's a perfect product
Whitney B.
Walton , KY
Review for: 135 Vanilla more...
This product is very expensive and I never thought I would buy something like this. I absolutely love this foundation! It stays on all day and very light.
Casey L.
Sewell, NJ
This is the most amazing foundation ever, it looks so natural on the skin and leaves my skin feeling fresh and moisturized! I recommend this to everyone!!!
Madison F.
New Prague, MN
The best foundation I have even used in my entire life. I had incredibly oily skin and this foundation kept me matte all day without the need to touch up.
Vivien A.
Jacksonville , FL
ive been looking for a great foundation, would this one be worth my money?
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
Is this good make-up? how much does it cost?
Elizabeth S.
Minneapolis, MN
I recently bought the Make Up Forever HD foundation. I used it for the first time and I liked it but it was light to medium coverage. I heard Ilit was medium to full coverage. Am I doing something wrong ? Should I use a beauty blender or a brush? Thanks !
Natalie C.
Is this cakey?
Paola C.
Does this foundation last all day?

Amazon