BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • Does these foundation look cakey, if you know what I mean...1 Answers
Jeanine D.
Westlake, OH
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation is so good I would only recommend this to someone if they dry to combination skin! It lastly all day for me and feels so good on the skin.
Gwendoline B.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Amazing foundation! Skin looks flawless and photo friendly! Blends into skin effortlessly. Lasts ALL DAY! Love the coverage and perfect for all skin types.
Madison F.
New Prague, MN
The best foundation I have even used in my entire life. I had incredibly oily skin and this foundation kept me matte all day without the need to touch up.
Shelbee E.
Sierra Vista, AZ
This made my dry patches worse. didn't look flattering on my skin . it got cakey and just to expensive for a product this is at least not good for my skin
Alyse H.
Ontario, CA
I personally don't like this foundation it makes my face super oily and it oxidizes really bad on me. from my experience its not good in super hot weather.
Araceli O.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Can I just say I loveeeeeeee this foundation!! It has the best coverage last all day applies smoothly I just love this foundation one of my top favorites!
rubi q.
Pharr, TX
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
This coverage is absolutely beautiful it looks so natural but beat? I had gotten samples of this and it hs become my next mission to buy this foundation!!!
Danielle D.
Commack, NY
The absolute best foundation in the world. There is nothing else to be said. The original and the ultra are amazing and I will never use another one again.
Jess F.
Harwich, MA
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
This is my foundation. I'll never use another. 'My skin looks perfectly airbrushed and awesome. It's long lasting and goes on even. It's a perfect product
Annastazia U.
Germantown, MD
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Product has good application. My only con is that the caps crack and fall off easily. As a makeup artists this is something hard to travel with in my kit.
Norma R.
colorado❄️
I hear a lot of girls love this foundation. Is it really worth the hype?
Kassandra L.
binghamton, NY
What kind of coverage does this foundation have ?
Sandy E.
Ottawa, ON
Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my combination skin oily after 4 hours?
How can I get this
Beth H.
Deland, FL
Wondering if this covers well for acne marks and acne. Also if it's light or not

Amazon