BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Jennifer O.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
I like that this foundation doesn't make your face look dry after it has been applied and sets for a little while. Easy to use builfable liquid foundation.
Araceli O.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Can I just say I loveeeeeeee this foundation!! It has the best coverage last all day applies smoothly I just love this foundation one of my top favorites!
Lisa J.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this foundation, but I try not to use it to often because of the price. I love the texture to it and the finish I just wish I could use it everyday!
Shelbee E.
Sierra Vista, AZ
This made my dry patches worse. didn't look flattering on my skin . it got cakey and just to expensive for a product this is at least not good for my skin
Mariana M.
Los Angeles, Ca
I use this foundation every single day! The coverage is light to medium but definitely build able. It is perfect for combo skin like mine and lasts all day
natalie s.
I like this because it gives a full coverage without being Cakey. I couldn’t quite match the shade so had to mix two shades to get the right color for me.
Diana V.
Wasco, CA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I got this sample of Foundation from sephora..i loved the coverage that it gave it is buildable but you have to be careful because it cam look a bit cakey
Makinley R.
Hampton
Such a great foundation. It is my second favorite foundation ever. It’s so nice and easy to apply and it lasts so long. And it comes in perfect condition.
Renee K.
Oakwood Hills, IL
Used this foundation for years. It was my holy grail until they recently changed the formula. Now it doesn't last, breaks up on the face, and looks greasy.
Stephanie M.
Virginia Beach, VA
Coverage is medium to heavy but when you apply it doesn't look cakey at all. It is also pretty matte so if you like a matte foundation this one is for you!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.