BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Fotini A.
Review for: Other more...
Very silky applies beautifully with my beauty blender. Very good quality, not as full coverage as needed but I think it's perfect. I have combination skin and this foundation does not go patchy. I have recommended this to others
Lizzie M.
lubbock
One of my staple foundations. I pick this up every time I need to take pictures for an important event because I know it will look good no matter what. It is so perfect for my dry skin had the best coverage and is long wearing!
Sarah E.
Burnsville
I got a sample of this and absolutely love it! It matched my skin toner perfectly and had great coverage. I have dry skin, and this still had a very nice finish. It’s not too heavy feeling and lasts all day, even in the summer!
Angela P.
Tuckahoe , NY
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
i really do not understand the hype about makeup forever. it doesn't blend AT ALL. i also go matched in sephora for a color and this make up washes you TF out. waste of money and now i end up using it only to contour sometimes
Madison N.
Waddell, AZ
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love this product. It always work amazing for me every single time! I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a product that works well and is worth the money. I have combination skin and it was a great match for me! I will definitely purchase again!
Jessica Y.
Bemidji
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
For a full coverage foundation, I love this one! It doesn’t feel super thick on your skin but it’s a buildable foundation. It also doesn’t feel like you have much on when you wear it. There are a lot of color options to choose from and it’s more of a matte finish.
Kate R.
Randallstown, MD
This foundation wasn’t really for me. I heard good reviews of it and wanted to try it but it just looked bad on my skin. I have oily/combo skin and this foundation clung to the few dry patches I had and it blended out patchy.
Milli D.
new york
Also a wonderful foundation it’s full coverage light weight I love it in pictures u do t have to build it it’s breathable so it doesn’t feel like it’s clogging ur face I love it lasts a very long time as well
Eleana D.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
This is one of my favorite foundations. The coverage is medium to high. It’s easily buildable. It’s great for photos as well. I love the range of shades to choose from. I bought mine from Sephora and I’d totally buy it again.
Meghan
Purchased at: Sephora
I just bought the foundation the other day and so far it’s the best stuff ever! It lasts all day and the coverage is so buildable. The bottle is huge and will last me a very long time. Definitely would recommend this product to anyone looking for a new foundation!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.