BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Monica L.
Fort Smith, AR
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I love this foundation. It’s light and still gives good coverage. It’s long lasting. I haven’t bought more but it’s something I will consider in the future.
Renée O.
Nashville, TN
Anything in the Make up forever HD line is a WINNER! Combine this with their HD powder for the most flawless look you've ever had (even on my freckled face)
Courtney F.
akron, NY
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Great coverage without being too caked on. I have combination skin and found it was the right balance for it. Lasted the work day without having to reapply.
Melanie H.
Haverhill, MA
This did not work on my skin, I was expecting more of a full coverage because of what I see on YouTube but it did not give me the coverage I was looking for!
Taylor S.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I love this foundation for my clients. Works well for all skin types. Beautiful finish. Medium to full buildable coverage. And looks great in pics. Amazing!
Meghan F.
Dallas, TX
Love love LOVE this product! Such a natural look and perfect for pictures! I use this whenever I do bridal makeup, but it is also perfect for everyday wear!
Temis P.
Corona, NY
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
The best foundation I've ever use, I love this will all my heart, I gives a natural look to your face is hd, your skin looks flawless. Live make up forever.
Raven T.
Oak Harbor, WA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
MAKE UP FOR EVER HD High Definition Foundation is my second favorite foundation. Very natural finish. I get ao many compliments on my skin when I use this product.
Madison F.
New Prague, MN
The best foundation I have even used in my entire life. I had incredibly oily skin and this foundation kept me matte all day without the need to touch up.
brianna p.
Hinton
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Love love love the make up forever hd foundation after applying the foundation my face doesn't feel caked up and you can't even tell I have foundation on!!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.