BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Does these foundation look cakey, if you know what I mean...1 Answers
  • Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
Catrina M.
Saint Joseph, MO
Love this foundation! It is my all time favorite, holy grail, foundation. There is always a color to match my skin for every season and it has the perfect natural finish!
Mikaela O.
New Milford, CT
I LOVE this product omg it's amazing!! Yes its pricey but it's so worth it! It leaves my skin looking amazing and I can't stress enough how amazing this foundation is!!!
Megan M.
Aurora, IL
This foundation is awesome. Creates a flawless finish on the skin and is lightweight! It's really great especially one days you know you're going to be photographed!
Maddie C.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Very cakey and not full coverage. Also very streaky and sticky. I did not like this even thought I tried and I really wanted to like this. I tried it many times with many primers and brushes/ sponges a
Deva  L.
Love this product! I use my beauty blender with this and i end up with a flawless face. it covers very well without the cake feel! will continue using this product!
Klaurini ch V.
This foundation is amazing love how it does not look cakey like a lot of other foundations I've tried. Last all day long coverage is light to medium but you can build it up. I get a little oily with this foundation but it's not something that's unbearable it still looks pretty flawless. It looks alright in pictures it's not the best but still love it.
Genesis Q.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
I used this foundation on my friend for her prom makeup and it was amazing how it applied to her skin and how great it made her look. The coverage is perfect and it's buildable would purchase again.
Diane M.
Lightweight but medium coverage. Stays all day. If you are oily u may want a matifying primer underneath as it will make u look oily by end of day. Huge shade range
Lindsey C.
I have been using this foundation for years and nothing else compares. It's lightweight and applies so evenly. Moderate coverage, but it feels like you are wearing very little makeup!
Ivone V.
Is so rare to find a foundation so smooth in perfect for who like to have that glow for the pictures and is very good because have a lot of shades for all skin tipes
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon