BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Hayleigh T.
Hilliard, OH
I was shocked how full coverage but natural this looked on my skin. I recommend using a beauty blender or sponge to apply this. Long wearing flawless finish
Melissa M.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Great coverage! I love how smooth this makeup is. Goes on nice and light. So many different shades to match your skin tone perfectly! Great buy, great price!
LaCorey T.
Peoria, IL
This foundation is everything. It is buttery and the coverage is AMAZING. I have oily skin and this worked well for me. It lasted all day with no touch ups.
Breanna Y.
Clovis, CA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Really good basic foundation that can work for all skin types,I always say it's a great foundation to start with and also really good for starting freelances
Emili J.
Orem, UT
Review for: 120 Soft Sand more...
I love this foundation. I have a professional makeup kit for all my clients and this is so great! It applies so well and works well with everyone. I love it!
Francheska A.
Staten Island, NY
This was the first foundation I ever purchased, I loved it! Haven't used it in a couple years so I'll probably take a trip down to sephora and repurchase :)
Alena W.
Omaha NE
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Nice packaging I liked the pump. Easy to blend but I would have liked more coverage personally. Also can get a little cakey so it doesn't build really well.
Olivia F.
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Love this foundation, leaves my skin flawless and I love the color selection! Hard to find yellow toned foundations for my skin and I love that they have it.
Prena K.
Armada, MI
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I don’t use the color soft beige but I use this foundation it’s really nice a little pricey but I love it, it’s easy to apply and provides excellent coverage
Brittney T.
Biloxi, MS
I like a very full coverage foundation and this does not do it for me. It is okay when I mix it with something more full coverage, but alone it is just okay.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.