BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • Does these foundation look cakey, if you know what I mean...1 Answers
Tara G.
Phenix City, AL
This makeup is so light. It has amazing full coverage which is what I'm always looking for. Lasts quite a long time as well. A little product goes a long way.
Lieska F.
N Miami Beach, FL
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Simply the best liquid foundation on he market!! It goes smooth on your skin, its oil free and is full coverage. It can be used as an everyday foundation too!
Kylie C.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is the only foundation I have found so far to sit on my skin perfectly. I love the coverage of this and it lasts ALL day! I highly recommend this product!
Cyntia G.
Garnerville, NY
I love the way this foundation doesnt cake on my face. It lasts for hours and doesn't provide any flashback in photos. It blends really well and is buildable.
Maryam K.
Gainesville, VA
currently the best cruelty free liquid foundation I have found. It lasts a good amount of time throughout the day, doesn't oxidize, and provides good coverage.
Tommie R.
Ada , Ok
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation works really good for oily skin. I use this mainly for my eye area cause I have oily eyelids and the foundation holds the eyeshadow blend wellūüĖ§
Kelli S.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is one of my favorite foundations! I have pretty dry skin, and it doesn't climb to my dry patches at all! It also lasts all day and doesn't transfer bad.
Katelynn M.
Grand Terrace, CA
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
I love all of their foundations and concealers. They are so light and so comfortable on the skin. I always tell my makeup clients to look into their products.
kierstin m.
Orlando, FL
Review for: 125 Sand more...
I enjoyed mixing this with the too faced born this way foundation, it made my skin look flawless! And the pictures I took while wearing this ended up amazing
Brooke S.
Slidell, LA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This foundation makes all my blemishes disapear. I also have redness and this foundation covers it. I get many compliments. I am happy with this foundation.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon