BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • Does these foundation look cakey, if you know what I mean...1 Answers
Marylee G.
Reedley, CA
It's a great foundation definitely a must have although I must say it doesn't last as much as I would want it to. But besides that it looks great on the skin.
Annie M.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
LOVE this foundation. It makes my skin look so flawless and gives full coverage without looking like a full coverage foundation - if that makes sense :)
Alexis S.
This isn't my favorite foundation. I have oily skin and it just doesn't sit well with my skin. After awhile it starts to get real shiny and I don't like that.
Paula G.
San Ramon, CA
I'm not sure if I'm loving this yet. I like a foundation with a little glow to it and this doesn't have it. It's light to medium covarge but gets the job done.
Natalie M.
Midway City, CA
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I coverage at all and it was to watery. I’m not sure if I got a bad batch or what but after hearing great reviews I decided to buy it and was left disappointed
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
I received this in my ipsy and instantly fell in love! I have oily skin and this works great with my skin! It lasts all day and you can build up your coverage
Arameh S.
First liquid foundation I ever bought and I absolutely love it. Got it so that I could wear it at night and take pics with no flashback because no spf in it :)
Kylie C.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is the only foundation I have found so far to sit on my skin perfectly. I love the coverage of this and it lasts ALL day! I highly recommend this product!
Stefanie L.
Love the coverage and light weight feel of this foundation, it doesn't accentuate my texture issues and gets me 8+ hours with a primer (I have dry/normal skin)
Breanna P.
Largo, FL
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
My favorite foundation of all time!! Never had a foundation that left my skin looking flawless without feeling cakey! This is my favorite, I highly recommend.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?

Amazon