BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
Brooke B.
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
This is a cult classic product but for a good reason. This provides full coverage without being heavy or cakey. It lasts all day long. The finish is more of a demi-matte. I do have oiliness peak through with this foundation but nothing major.
Liz🌸 G.
Bakersfield , CA
Review for: 155 Medium Beige more...
This foundation is to die for. Make your skins look so smooth with the coverage that it has. It lasts for a whole day with out a redo. It has a dewy look and it’s sort easy to apply and people need this foundation in their life. 😘😍
Kaitlyn C.
Kipling, SK
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I use my Make up Forever Ultra HD Foundation every single day! It has buildable coverage and never looks heavy or cakey when it is on! They have a huge range of shades which makes it easy for all women to find their perfect match!
Nayeli I.
chula vista
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I lpve this foundation , it vey high coverage and looks flawless on the skin , its very lightweight but gives you the dramatic effect everyone wants i pirchased this at sephora and i would definitely purchase this product again .
Breanna S.
Liberty Lake, WA
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
I hated this foundation and I was so bummed out it didn't work for me because I see so many good reviews. It was to watery and made my face so shiny and I don't even have oily skin.
Sierra K.
Columbus, OH
Great product. Does oxidize a little bit, but nothing too crazy to where it puts me off from using it. Doesn't irritate my skin. Looks great for long periods of time. The price is a bit high, but if you're ok with that it's worth it.
Danielle 💄.
Lakewood
This is my go to foundation! I’m very pale, but they have my color which is so hard to find. I love that it’s buildable so if I need more coverage, I can get it easily without looking cakey. I also love how flawlessly it blends!
Autumn S.
Culver
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I am so in love with this foundation! It is currently my favorite. It’s lightweight, full coverage, and lasts all day! It makes my skin look flawless. I d finitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a great foundation!
Lizzie M.
lubbock
One of my staple foundations. I pick this up every time I need to take pictures for an important event because I know it will look good no matter what. It is so perfect for my dry skin had the best coverage and is long wearing!
Sarah E.
Burnsville
I got a sample of this and absolutely love it! It matched my skin toner perfectly and had great coverage. I have dry skin, and this still had a very nice finish. It’s not too heavy feeling and lasts all day, even in the summer!
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Shantelle H.
North Baldwin, NY
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?