BY MAKE UP FOR EVER

• Is there a way to keep this foundation from making my com...7 Answers
  • Quisiera probarlo muchas veces dicen que es muy bueno2 Answers
  • I've always seen reviews on this and wonder how was it. ...3 Answers
lorena p.
Review for: 153 Golden Honey more...
Foundation was full coverage and looked flawless on my skin. The tone was perfect for my skin tone. Also, the formula itself was not too thick but gave the right amount of coverage. It felt like I barely had any makeup on. Only drawback is that I found myself using lots of product at first to achieve my desired look. Figured out my beauty blender was absorbing lots of the product; therefore, I applied the foundation with a brush.
Lauren H.
Canute
Best foundation I have ever used hands down!!! It gives more of a natural finish and it looks great in pictures and in person. Makes your skin look so flawless.
Maria R.
Wylie, TX
Full coverages all the Times. Perfect glam look if that's what you're going for. Will get rid of any red spots or just anything so you're face can look flawless
Valentine H.
Jackson Heights
Holy grail foundation!!!!! Does not melt off my oily t zone...comes up flawless in pictures and is just super comfortable. It doesn't cake oxidize or streak!!!!
Jazmyn L.
Amarillo, TX
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
I don't personally own this product, but tried a tester of it and immediately fell in love. The coverage is great and it feels so light and natural on the skin.
Heather M.
best liquid foundation I've ever used. lightweight feel on your skin, blends in evenly and lasts for 24 hours. I highly recommend this product for everyday use.
Marisa G.
El Segundo, CA
Review for: 125 Sand more...
Really great liquid foundation. Offers coverage without being streaky and matches my skin tone really well. The formula is smooth and doesn't make me break out.
Mayra D.
Bronx, NY
Review for: 140 Soft Beige more...
Best foundation ever. The product if definitely worth the price. I have super oily skin and this foundation gives me a semi matte finish. I highly recommend it.
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
This really looks like skin I really do enjoy that it’s friendly to someone who doesn’t want a full coverage look but this foundation really dryed my skin out !
Brittany F.
The color match was great - I was the lightest shade as per usual. The coverage was full and it blended flawlessly but it did show some wear throughout the day.
Jordan J.
Homedale, ID
Andrea E.
Mexico, chihuahua
I have looking for weeks a good foundation for pictures this is good for that?
Monserrat L.
Milwaukee, WI
Morgan S.
Is this product full coverage?
Shantelle H.